Saturday 11 August 2007

LOOK MEXICO 'THIS IS ANIMAL MUSIC'

01 you come into my house while I sleep
02 it's been a long time since I smelled beautiful
03 I promise we'll swing for the fences
04 I had a wrench and I hit him
05 watch out for this
06 dude, you have a bazooka
07 you ever get punched in the face for talking too much?
08 me and my dad built her
09 I mean push-ups
10 not on my watch
11 done and done
12 comin' in hot with a side of bacon
13 half that money is mine and I want it
14 I like being a millionaire, you will too believe me

"This is Animal Music bathes its guitars in treble and vocals seem to be seep out effortlessly. The detailed, melodic guitar parts are what sonically set Look Mexico apart from most bands and supply the fresh air. With comparisons to Minus the Bear and American Football popular, it does make sense but there is more creativity than worship at work here. They don't party hard enough to match the former, nor are blatantly depressed enough to meet the latter." Delusions Of Adequacy

No comments: